Studies and PhD
Mathematics studies at the University of Luxembourg
A full Bachelor’s Degree programme in Mathematics in the fundamental branches of Mathematics including Analysis, Algebra, Geometry, Probability Theory and Mechanics. Students have the opportunity to investigate other disciplines closely related to Mathematics, such as Physics, Computer Science and Didactics of Mathematics.
The Master in Secondary Education prepares students to become highly qualified teaching professionals in the Luxembourg school system.
A two-year Master's Degree programme in Mathematics with two tracks in the second year
and many specialisations, like
The Mathematics Research Unit offers a high quality PhD programme in collaboration with:
- Programme Mathematics and Applications of the Doctoral School in Science and Engineering
- Doctoral Training Unit Geometric and Stochastic Methods (GSM) funded by the Luxembourg National Research Fund under the PRIDE scheme
Mathematics lectures in
- other BASI degree programmes
- BASV (Bachelor académique en Sciences de la Vie)
- Bachelor en informatique (professionnel)
- Master of Computer Science