Master in Information and Computer Sciences (académique)
The Master in Information and Computer Sciences is the first step towards the PhD programme. The Computer Science and Communications Research Unit has a very active PhD programme with about 60 PhD students currently enrolled.
Furthermore a Doctoral School of Computer Science and Computer Engineering has now been created.
Here is a sample of topics of recent PhD defenses that will give you an idea of the breadth of research carried out in the research unit:
- Judgment Aggregation in Multiagent Systems
- Design and implementation of Spaceborne Receivers for Vessel Localization
- Social network analysis over dynamic graphs and application to urban mobile ad hoc networks
- Sociality and self-organisation in next-generation distributed environments
- Analysis of Resynchronization Mechanisms of Stream Ciphers
- Security of RFID protocols
- Resource-aware routing in delay and disruption tolerant networks
- Cryptanalysis and Design of Symmetric Primitives
- Efficient and Robust Spanning Forest for Topology Management in DT-MANETs: A Tree-Based Decentralized and Multi-Objective Approach
- Federated and Scalable Network Overlay Approaches for Global-Scale Interactive Applications